When we drove to Phoenix 2 weeks ago we were able to stop by and visit the McBrides for a few hours. We originally were going to spend a few days in Phoenix with them but with moving into the new house we weren't able to justify the expense of a trip. However, when we decided we had to drive over to say our goodbyes to Nathan's uncle, we were grateful to at least see the McBs for a little bit.
I know we say it ALL THE TIME, but the McBs are family to us. We love them and when all of us get together it is EPIC (do you like that, Trav? hahahaha). This trip we only had 5 hours but it was wonderful. The kids always pick up right where they left off and they had so much fun playing together.
I spent a lot of time playing with Ryan and was joking with her that I wanted her to come back to Texas with us. She said okay and even told Monica and Travis that Nate and I would be her new mom and dad. It was funny up until it was time for us to leave. I was hugging Ry goodbye and she asked where I was going. I told her I had to go back to Texas and she got a sad face and said "But I am going with you". Yeah, I totally cried. Ry and Lex are like my own daughters... I miss them like crazy!!!!
McBs... I'm so glad we got to see each other even though it wasn't nearly long enough! Love you guys!!!!!
Ahhhh.... What a sweet bromance :)
The McGrewe kiddos
I love that Ry is pushing Eric... they are too cute!
Trampoline fun... And Anya's super bendy arms!
Besties for life
Playing the animals are sleeping
I love these girls!
They were attached for 5 hours :)
The McGrewes....All 9 of us! YAY for baby McBride
who will be here in June! See the white spot on Monica's shirt?
The baby wanted to be in the pic, too! :)
And, Trav, I wish you still had your PBR hat on in this pic... it would've
gone well with Nate's Major League Infidel shirt. :)
2 comments:
So glad we were able to see you even if five hours was NOT enough! Hey send me the pics asap!!! Love you!
I wish I could see you guys for 5 hours. Miss you guys. I am glad you guys got to be together. Congrats Monica!!!!!
Post a Comment