Some of my favorite things that Eric says so I can always remember them!
---------------------------
Eric is such a loving boy and says "I love you" often, but he HAS to say it first. If you say "I love you" to Eric, he just says "Okay". That's it. Just okay. No matter how many times you say it he will keep saying okay. If you say it over and over again he will say "I said OKAY". He doesn't say it angrily but it is so cute. :)
---------------------------
If he is asking for something that he knows he can't have he will start his question with "Don't say no, okay?".
----------------------------
He likes to end a lot of his questions with "Deal". For instance, when we park in the parking lot at Anya's school, he ALWAYS says, "Mommy, I want to drive for 3 minutes. Deal?" (Driving consists of sitting on my lap in the drivers seat turing on the windshield wipers!)
------------------------------
If you say no to him and he really wants something, he'll say "Oh, come on". Again, not in an angry voice but in his super cute 2 1/2 year old voice. LOVE
------------------------------
And two funny random things....
I was showing Eric pictures of Lexie and we had the following conversation:
Eric: Oooh... she is so pretty! Does she have toys?
Me: Yes.
Eric: Can we go to her house?
-----------------------------
While looking at pictures of his first birthday party (007 - he was in a tux)
Eric: Mommy, is this picture from when I got married?
----------------------------
And finally, the melt my heart moment:
Eric: Mommy, when I grow up I am going to marry you. I love you, Mommy. :) :) :)
03 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So dang funny. I love that he thought it was from when he got married. Lexi loves to tell me stories from pictures of her as a baby. It must be the age. He sounds like the sweetest boy. Miss him and the rest of you guys a ton!!!
Is this a picture from when I got married?? OH my gosh HILARIOUS!!! The question is who did he marry? There were some pretty hot girls there. Or was it all 5 of them?? :) I also love Don't say no okay?? :) Can't WAIT for July!!
Post a Comment