19 March 2011

Out of the Mouth of Anya.... again :)

Today, while driving home from pedicures, Anya was having a conversation with Lauren in the backseat of the Jeep. I thought it was so cute hearing her talk to Lauren and I wanted to type it out before I forgot. Here is some of the conversation going on. Imagine Anya talking like you would to your best friend... so hilarious because she was being dead serious. :)


------------------------------------------------------------------
Anya: Hey Lauren... have you learned to drive yet?

Lauren: Yes.

Anya: Do you have your driver's license?

Lauren: Yes... I've had it almost 4 years.

Anya: That is cool. I will get mine in 10 years. So, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Lauren: I want to own a restaurant.

Anya: REALLY? Me too. Well, really I want to do 3 things. I want to own an aquarium, have a restaurant, and be an astronaut.

Lauren: Wow... 3 things. How will you do all of that at the same time?

Anya: Well, aquariums are usually open on the weekends so I will work there then. Restaurants are open whenever and astronauts only go into space every once in a while, so it will work.

Me: Anya, maybe you could open an aquarium that has a restaurant inside on the moon.

Anya: Mom, that won't work. First, not everyone has a spacesuit. Second, it would take like 3 days and you couldn't bring your kids because they'd have to go to school.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love her ambition and imagination. This girl is definitely going places!!!

3 comments:

The Grows said...

I love Anya!!! She is such a smarty pants.

The McBride Family said...

How did I miss this one?? So cute! Ambition is definitely a god thing!!!

The McBride Family said...

Oops good thing!!! :)