A couple of kids in Anya's class were given special homework this week - to create a desert diorama and write a 7 sentence paragraph about something they like about the desert. They will be presenting their dioramas during science time on Friday.
Anya was VERY excited about her homework. She had ideas of how she wanted to do it and it was so fun to watch her creativity. She is such a hard worker and, even though she had the whole week to do it, she ended up finishing it in two nights. She probably would've finished it on Monday but I had to go to the store to get some desert animals! :)
She did the whole thing herself with the exception of the hot glue gun but she was VERY specific about where I was to put the hot glue! I enjoyed watching Anya work and we are SO proud of our little girl (who probably isn't so little anymore, but don't tell us that!!!!!)!
12 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She did an awesome job! Love it, so cute.. gems and all:)
HEEHEE gems of course!!! :) Ummm but I also want to read her paragraph?? Pretty please. Tell her I said GREAT job!!!!!! Ummm and I just showed Lex and she said, "where's the camel??" HAHAHAHA Followed by can I make one too? She loves her friend.
Wow, I hope Anya is so excited about her homework for her entire school career! Knowing Anya, I think she will be. I think she did better on that diorama than I would have done. What a smart, creative girl. (And I love that Lex wanted to know where the camel was!)
Wow great work Anya!!!!1
Post a Comment