How about a little St. Patrick's Day humor straight from Anya. :)
Anya is trying to catch a leprechaun today. She keeps shouting "I have gold" hoping that one will hear her and come running. We were coloring right now and she noticed that I didn't have a green shirt on (oops!)......
Anya: Mom, I'm going to tell the leprechaun I catch to pinch you and Eric because you guys aren't wearing green.
Me: Eric has on green underwear.
Anya: The leprechaun can't see Eric's underwear.
Me: Maybe the leprechaun has x-ray vision.
Anya: (eyes rolling) Mom, it's a leprechaun... not a super hero.
hahahahaha I love my little girl!!!!
17 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha that is great. I love it. Lexi just gave me a hard time on St Particks day because we were making green pancakes for breakfast when she informed me Patrick is pink not green.
Post a Comment