21 October 2010

Turbo Jam

Anya asked me tonight if she could do Turbo Jam. It took me by surprise because I haven't done a video at home in a while but she has always enjoyed working out along side of me. She said that it is really fun and ended up doing this entire 17 minute introduction workout. It was so hilarious to me that she was trying to do everything exactly how they were doing it on the video. It also makes me feel good that Nathan and I are showing the kids that exercise is fun and not a chore. Apparently it is rubbing off! :)



4 comments:

The McBride Family said...

Oh my gosh it makes me want to bust out my turbo jam for the girls!!! I love her bobbing action and when Eric joins in! Love those kids!

The Grows said...

I love it!!!! I love that she is always bouncing with the beat. So cute. Okay and I am sorry but Eric totally looks like a drunk man trying to do a dance video. The whole thing just cracks me up. Your kids are awesome. Now if I really could come and live with you for all of pumpkin season I could see them in real life.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

YAY for Turbo! You guys are setting a great example for them for the rest of their lives and they will be healthier for it. Good for you!

Millers! said...

That is awesome! way to go and pass on the greatness of exercising!