11 October 2010

Disney On Ice

I have been keeping an eye out for Disney on Ice tickets ever since the McBrides went in Georgia a while back. I knew it was something that Anya and Eric would love and I was so excited when I found out they were finally coming to El Paso!

Anya and Eric had a blast (and I did, too)! Anya loved the entire show and especially loved the Hawaii part with Lilo & Stitch and the New Orleans part with Tiana. I had assumed that Stitch would be Eric's favorite part, and while he was super excited when he came out, it ended up not being his favorite.

When Buzz Lightyear skated on to the ice I thought Eric was going to die of excitement. He was beyond excited and could not stop screaming and smiling. You can see his huge smile in the last pic. It was hard getting the picture since he was on my lap, but you get the point! When we left, Eric told me, "Miss Buzz already". Awwww.....

Enjoy the pics! The smiles on their faces melt my heart. I am a lucky momma!!!






2 comments:

The McBride Family said...

So cute! I am so glad they had fun!!!! Did you get a new camera? The pics look really clear!

The Grows said...

Yay!!! I would love to take Lexi to Dinsey on Ice I am sure she would love it. I am so glad you guys got to go. Based on those smiles it was a great time. Don't you just loving doing things that can bring such big smile to your kids face's.