18 October 2010

Pumpkin Patch

It's such a small world! I am so excited that 3 wonderful ladies from Baumholder (Lesa, Anna, and Jeanece) are here in El Paso!!! Okay, so Anna is in Las Cruces, but still... close enough! :)

Over the weekend we all met up at the the pumpkin patch in Las Cruces and it was a blast. There was so much to do and we had a blast! I will definately be going again next year! Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

The McBride Family said...

That looks like an AWESOME pumpkin patch! I hope the one we go to next weekend is as great as that!!! :) So glad you all had a good time! Look at all those kids!!!!!

The Grows said...

It looks like you had a great time and had a great pumpkin patch to go to too. We are so cool by the way cause we both posted a pumpkin patch post at the same time. We rock!

Brad and Erica said...

Wow. We went to the pumpkin patch today, but it just had pumpkins. Now I feel a little jipped. Just kidding. It looks like you had a blast, and I am so glad you got to hang out with old friends! I am waiting for the day when I get to hang out with my old Baumholder friends again!