(Don't mind Eric's runny nose... Poor guy is so sick and no matter how much we wipe his nose it comes right back!)
01 November 2010
Pumpkin Carving
The kids had a blast carving pumpkins. Anya really liked getting the seeds out and Eric preferred to just hold his pumpkin upside down and shake the seeds out. Anya helped Nathan do a lot of the carving of her Aurora pumpkin and Eric ended up playing while I carved his bat pumpkin. We aren't the best pumpkin carvers but we have a lot of fun doing it and that is what counts! :)












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pumpkins look great. I am glad you had a fun time carving pumpkins together. Hope Eric get better soon. Poo guy. :(
HAHAHA Poo guy! I'm pretty sure she meant poor but she's pregnant so we'll give her a pass! :) Great pumpkins. Glad Nate is home!
How fun! I love the pic of Nate and Anya sticking their tongues out! So cute!
Post a Comment