17 September 2010
My bookworm
This is how you'll find Anya on most days during any free time... curled up on the couch with a book. We'll even catch her reading to her stuffed animals at night when she is supposed to be sleeping! :) I love that she has such a love for books already and I hope it stays with her for the rest of her life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww she looks so big!!! That's a great picture!
She does look so big. Way to big that is. I miss the smarty pants. Way to go Anya!!! So I have exciting new, Lexi read her first sentance yesterday and actually figured out what she read. She read "see me eat." I know really silly but I was really excited.
What a big girl! (And what a cute picture of her all snuggled up and absorbed in her book)
Post a Comment