We knew that Eric would love seeing all the monster trucks and boy did he ever! He was clapping and cheering and was on cloud nine. His favorite truck was one that looked like a puppy (Monster Mutt). It crashed at the end and he said "Puppy... Uh-oh". :)
Anya, on the other hand, just endured it. She was happy when they first came out, but then put on her headphones, said it was too loud, and then proceded to FALL ASLEEP in my lap! I couldn't believe she passed out with all that noise. She did wake up to see the big jumps towards the end, but I think she was happier once we got home and she was able to practice her ballet positions. That's our princess! :)
Enjoy the pics!
The Monster Trucks rolling in
Clapping at super human speed
Uh-oh Puppy.....
5 comments:
LOL, Oh Eric is so adorable! I love his enthusiasm for the trucks! Its cute how Anya fell asleep. I could do the same thing. When I am tired, nothing keeps me awake!
It was wonderful to share that with my family. I will never forget how excited Eric was when they all came out.
So freaking cute! I love how boys are ALL boys... even at such young ages! what a great family time!
I love how ERic just keeps clapping! What a blast. And seriously Anya fell asleep that is SOOO Anya!!
I love that you have the classic little princess and the classic little man. It just add to your picture perfect family. Love you guys.
Post a Comment