25 March 2010
Hall of Flame
If I had to pick Eric's favorite wheeled vehicle it would definately be the fire truck. Or as Eric calls it "wee-new". You know the sound... wee-new, wee-new, wee-new! I found a little treasure in Phoenix called "The Hall of Flame". It is a wonderful firefighters museum with over 100 fire trucks, old and new. It was really interesting. They even had a big fire truck that the kids could climb on, a little fire truck, and even a pole to slide down! It was a fun little trip!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great idea! I never think to look for cool stuff like that. Your kiddos are adorable!
ACK! How fun!!! I love how ANya is sliding down the pole dress and all! :) I'm like you Anna I need to look for stuff like that in the area!
It looks like you had a great time. You guys are always doing something fun. I wish i could come visit and go with you.
WHAT A FUN PLACE!!! We have a train museum by us, but I am waiting to take the kids when Doug gets home! Chase LOVES firetrucks too
Post a Comment