This time we went with Carrie, Hannah, Ethan, and my mom. I was so happy that they were all able to join us. I know Anya and Eric enjoyed spending time with their cousins!
24 March 2010
Children's Museum
One of my favorite things to do when visiting Phoenix is taking the kids to the Children's Museum. It is three floors of rooms with all kinds of things for the kids to do. They love it there and stay for hours. If I lived in Phoenix, I would DEFINATELY have a membership to the museum and go at least once a month. I LOVE THAT PLACE!
This time we went with Carrie, Hannah, Ethan, and my mom. I was so happy that they were all able to join us. I know Anya and Eric enjoyed spending time with their cousins!
This time we went with Carrie, Hannah, Ethan, and my mom. I was so happy that they were all able to join us. I know Anya and Eric enjoyed spending time with their cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm jealous of the cousins!!! I LOVE that place! I say it everytime and you know I love Anya but Eric is just turning into such a little boy! I love you guys!
I love Childrens museum and it looks like you kids do too. They are such cute kids....I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment