My mom was able to come visit last weekend and we were thrilled to have her. The kids love her so much and, if it is possible, she loves them more! Thanks for visiting, Mom! See you again soon!
Playing "Pretty Pretty Princess"
Grandma, Anya, Eric, and Tara in the tent. Talk about
Aren't grandparents great?! It looks like Anya and Eric adore her. I am so glad she got to come and visit. Eric looks so grown up! Where have our babies gone?
We are the Holtgrewes; Nathan, Cristine, Anya, and Eric. We were married July 21, 2001. Anya and Eric both made their entrance into this world in May (Anya 2005; Eric 2008). Nathan is in the Army and we are currently living in Kapolei on the island of Oahu!
3 comments:
I'm so glad your mom got to come again!!!! Great pictures!
Aren't grandparents great?! It looks like Anya and Eric adore her. I am so glad she got to come and visit. Eric looks so grown up! Where have our babies gone?
Love that last pose by Anya!
Post a Comment