In the meantime I have had to get over my desire to keep my kids clean. They love being outside and it has been difficult for me to let them get out there and get dirty. But, I am glad to say that I have and the kids are definately enjoying themselves. Hey, baths were invented for a reason, right?
Anya does get down and dirty with Eric most days, but unfortunately the day I was taking pictures she didn't feel like digging in the dirt. Eric, on the other hand, will dig in the dirt for hours and we have to drag him inside. Ahhhh... boys. :)
3 comments:
Hey, it's cheap fun! I love it!
He looks so BIG!!!! Sweet boys!
I love sand boxes and from the looks of it your's is huge. What fun a kid can have with a bunch of dirt. I love it.
Post a Comment