27 February 2010

El Paso Zoo

While my mom was visiting we took our first trip to the El Paso Zoo. I liked the zoo because it was small enough to get through and see everything in a couple hours but not too small to where you didn't think you were seeing any animals. Plus the animals were really close! Enjoy the pics and make sure to watch the video. Eric is saying "Whale" (he didn't care that it was a sea lion) and then when he is patting his knees he is saying "Come here". :)







5 comments:

Shelby said...

LOL, Oh my Eric is so cute! I love the video! Looks like you all had a great time!

The McBride Family said...

OH my gosh I want to hug him! (and Anya, and you, and Nate, and your mom! :) ) Whale WHALE 'om here! ACK! Too cute!

Brad and Erica said...

Oh! I love hearing Eric's little voice! Also, I love the face that he is making when he is riding on the elephant. You have to stop posting things like this! It makes me miss you all too much!

Millers! said...

that is so cute! I Love this age our kids are in... its so fun...

The Grows said...

Oh how I love the zoo. It is great cause it is just plain fun for everyone. Glad you guys had a good time.