04 February 2010

Eric's Worried Face


Eric is turning into the boy with many faces. He cracks us up with all the faces he makes and this one is my favorite. I see him becoming the class clown later in life. :)

I have been trying to get a picture of it for a few weeks now but he only does it when he is worried about something or if something goes wrong, so it was hard. It may be a little out of focus, but you get the point!

3 comments:

The McBride Family said...

ACK!! Too cute!! That's funny!! You need to post him dancing next that was so funny!

Brad and Erica said...

Oh, Eric! When did you get big? Why can't all you babies stop growing until we see each other again? I think that funny faces of Eric should be a regular feature on your blog, like the funny things Anya says.

The Grows said...

I love it! That is an awesome look.