I am on Vicodin, in a lot of pain, and pretty sleepy (although my body is not letting me fall back asleep!!!) so this post may be all over the place and might not be super clear. But... it is what it is. :)
Good News: My husband ROCKS and was amazing at the hospital. He took such good care of me and helped to keep me calm prior to surgery.
Bad News: Nathan had to work hard to keep me calm because it took FOUR veins to get an IV placed. FOUR. Ouch.
Good News: My surgery went well. No complications and took less than an hour.
Good News: I DO NOT have endometriosis. None. Not one lesion. This is good because with endo I would've had to manage pain since there is no cure.
Bad News: They have no idea what is wrong with me. :(
Good News: I was able to have surgery and figure out that there is no endo before I began on a hormone treatment that would've put me into menopause.
Bad News: I had surgery that wasn't able to help with my pain. That means I am currently dealing with my regular pain AND surgical recovery pain. Not so fun.
Good News: 3 years ago I had the Essure Coil placed in my left fallopian tube. They were not able to place it on my right side due to scar tissue so I was only half fixed. The doctor was able to close my right tube today so that I could be 100% fixed.
Bad News: They have no idea what is wrong with me. I already said that, didn't I? Well... that is pretty much the worst news of the day so.........
Good News: My hubby and kids are taking such good care of me. My friends and family are so supportive. I am so loved and so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.
Sorry if this sounds like I am complaining. I am trying to be positive... I am just pretty sad right now. And my apologies to the people I cried like a baby to on the phone. Pretty sure there were at least 3 of you. Love you all and thanks for all the prayers and support. I appreciate them more than you know!
20 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hang in there sweet girl...you are in my thoughts and prayers..Im so sorry you have to go through this right now. I wish I was there to bring you something sweet to eat!
Hang in there and keep your chin up the best you can.
Hugs~ Michelle
You ARE being positive (as much as you CAN!) And you can cry to me anytime. I'm so sorry they can't seem to figure it out. Keep resting.
You poor thing. If you need someone else to cry to you can always call me. I have been meaning to call you for weeks but every time I can it is like 8:00her aka 10:00 there. After you have had a few days to recover I will give you a call. I am so sorry they don't know what is wrong. :(. I hope you get better soon. Love ya!!!!!
Oh, Cristine! That's awful! I'm sorry I didn't write sooner -- we didn't have internet much on our vacation. You are being so positive. I am sure you are relieved that it isn't endo, but not knowing might be worse! I hope that you can figure it out soon. You're in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!
Post a Comment