12 February 2011

Out of the Mouth of Eric....

I realized I always post what Anya says but never Eric. Eric is a hilarious little boy and I need to start writing down what he says. Here is one from today.

Me: Eric, do you want to come to the store with Mommy?
Eric: Yes. Can I get a Hot Wheel?
Me: Do you have money?
Eric: Yes.
Me: Where is your money?
Eric: In Anya's piggy bank.

:)

3 comments:

The McBride Family said...

ahahahaha I just seriously laughed out loud! Alexis and Ryan just stared at me! :) Can't WAIT to see him this summer! Hilarious!

Brad and Erica said...

How much money does Anya have in her piggy bank? Maybe I keep my money there too. Seriously, too funny! One time when we were in the store Annika wanted something, and I asked her the same question. She said, yes! It's here in your wallet! Then she grabbed my wallet and began rifling through it for money. I hope we get to hear more out of the mouth of Eric. I miss that boy!

The Grows said...

Love it. Your kids are so funny. I can't wait to hear more things Eric says. Too cute!!