Recital day finally arrived!!! Anya started asking to take dance lessons the last few months we were in Germany, so we knew that would be a priority once we arrived in El Paso. Luckily we found a nice studio close by the house and Anya has loved spending her Saturdays there. She has only been going for about 5 months but told me the other day that she wants to dance forever!
She had so much fun dancing on stage and I think she looked absolutely adorable! This is only the first post... videos will be coming seperately! :) Oh, and the costume pictures were taken at home since I wasn't backstage. I didn't put on all the accessories, but you get the idea!

Getting her make up done by her dance
teacher, Rebecca

In the car with curlers still in...
Add me to the list of those jealous of her lashes! :)

Being silly at home

Goofing around

Tap Costume

Pucker up!

Tumbling Costume

Production Outfit

Absolutely gorgeous

Ballet Costume

Curls

After the recital with a proud Daddy and Brother

Proud Mommy

Proud Grandma

Anya and Ms. Rebecca
4 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! Anya looked like she had so much fun and the costumes were wonderful! I am so happy everyone had such a great time! Can't wait to see the video ;)
She is so beautiful and adorable! She's so big! Pics like these make me look at Monica and go, "Wait! That means you're big too!!"
I love them all but my favorite picture is of Anya and her boys. I love how they look like they are totally cheesing it and Anya just looks like...yep another amazing pictures from me, I am such a natural. It is great.
Anna I am TOTALLY with you!!! Cristine you did a GREAT job with her hair!!! I'm impressed! Andthose lashes... I am so glad she has found something she loves so much!!! YAY ANYA!!!
Post a Comment