Here is a video of Eric singing about some of his favorite things (can you tell he likes trucks?) and then calling his girlfriend, Ry, to tell her about it. :) Here is a play by play of what he is saying because I realize that while I understand him, you might not be able to!
After the initial la, la, la he says:
Excavator
Bucket (He calls any construction vehicle that scoops a bucket)
Dump Truck
T2 (What he calls our dog, Tara. Nathan had a dog named Tara growing up, so ours is T2)
Mommy
Booooooook
Wait, wait. Phone.
(ME: Who are you calling?)
I don't know... Ry.
------------------------------------------------
And, in case you were wondering, whenever he grabs a phone he will pretend to call Ryan. He often talks to her about his day for a few minutes. He doesn't care that she isn't actually on the phone... he just likes pretending to talk to her. :)
3 comments:
Okay where to start. The entire video was ADORABLE. Excavator REALLY?? :) And how he had to stand on the coffee table. HILARIOUS. And he just loves Ryan. Good thing he is approved and waiting for them both to turn hmmm... at least 21 right? :) I also liked Anya at the end... Did I hear Eric SINGING?? Yep I watched it twice and the kids are in bed so they weren't even the ones asking for it!:)
I am not sure what my favorite part is -- the way he dances while he sings, the way he says "boooooook!" or the way he says "wait, wait . . ." So funny. I wish he would call me sometime. Tell him I miss him.
That was awesome!!!! Does it get any cuter then that. I love the singing and that dancing. He is going to be a showman some day!!!!
Post a Comment