06 June 2010

Anya's Pre-K Awards Ceremony


Getting her certificate and trophy from the principal

On Friday Anya had her Pre-K award ceremony. I thought that she would just be getting her Pre-K certificate, but they surprised her with a trophy! She received the citizenship award (two were given- one boy, one girl). I am so proud of her! All year her teacher would tell me what a joy Anya was to have in class and how well behaved she was. Anya was so excited to have her very own trophy and she is displaying it proudly on her dresser.

Now the adventure begins... full day kinder starts August 23rd! Watch out world... here comes Anya!

The PM Pre-K kids






2 comments:

Shelby said...

Congratulations to Anya & her family! :)

The McBride Family said...

So cool WAY TO GO ANYA!!! And now I know where you and Eric are always waiting on the stage. So when we talk I can visualize. HAHA! :) Kindergarten... so crazy.