I realized today that we have been in Hawaii for exactly 3 months and I have only blogged once about our time here. It may have something to do with the fact that we are using every free moment to explore this island and we are having a BLAST!!!!! My next few posts (geesh... I'm not even sure how many I have to do... 3 months worth may create quite a few! hahaha) probably won't be in order but I want to make sure I get everything blogged!
First up is Moanalua Gardens. I'm pretty sure we went here our first week in Hawaii and it is gorgeous! The park is the site of the cottage of King Kamehameha V. Also at the park is a large monkeypod tree.... well there are a ton of trees but this one in particular is the the symbol for Hitachi and is called the Hitachi Tree.
We spent a few hours at the park walking around, climbing on trees, feeding koi & ducks, and just enjoying the Hawaiian sun. Can't wait to go back for a picnic!
26 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want a tree like that. ;-)
Post a Comment