I know we have a lot of the island to explore but we already have our favorite places. Waimea Bay is one of them. We have gone well over a dozen times and it never gets old. Since it is winter (I have to remind myself of that considering it is 80 degrees!) the waves on the North Shore get pretty big. Some days we drive up there just to watch the waves and the brave surfers. Other days when the surf isn't quite so big we'll drive up to swim (usually just Nathan & I, though, because the waves are too big for the kids on the North Shore right now).
We drove up to the North Shore after our trip to the Dole Plantation just to watch the waves roll in and to play in the sand. It was a cloudy day but that didn't bother us one bit! We finished our day at Jameson's in Hale'iwa for dinner.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself because it is just so gorgeous here... I can't believe this is where we live!
26 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment