29 November 2012

Aloha!

I need to go back and blog some stuff from El Paso and Phoenix but I wanted to do a quick post of our first couple of days in Hawaii. We are having a blast and enjoying our time! Nathan did an amazing job of setting up the house and all we had left to do when I arrived was hang pictures. :) I will do a post soon of the house. It is an awesome house and the neighborhood is so great. Anya's school (and what will be Eric's school in August) is less than 1/2 mile from the house so we are able to walk everyday.
 
The first pics are from the airport when Nathan picked us up (Monday afternoon). We missed him TONS when we were in Arizona!!!! The next day (Tuesday) we spent time at the North Shore (Waimea Bay). I think we ended up playing on the beach and swimming in the ocean for almost 5 hours! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! We also stopped for shave ice on the way home. Nathan and I had ours with vanilla ice cream and azuki beans... I loved the beans! I can't wait to get more!
 
Wednesday morning we were able to pick up Tara from the airport. The process of getting a dog here was stressful to say the least but it was totally worth it to have our whole family together here. After a day of hanging pictures, we packed up and headed to Barbers Point (which is only 3 miles from the house!). We played and watched the sunset. So gorgeous!
 
Enjoy the pics... there will be tons more to come!!!
 





















1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

YAYAYAYAY I just can not WAIT!!!!