Halloween was kind of hectic this year. I really love Halloween... decorating, dressing up, and just having a great time with it. Unfortunately for us, we had to move to the hotel the day before Halloween so things weren't "normal". You can see it the pictures that the kids are trick-or-treating with Chico Bags because I left ALL the Halloween stuff out of storage EXCEPT for their bags. Oh well... Chico Bags do a great job holding candy! hahaha
We also had a Halloween party for Anya's school friends. My friend Shauna co-hosted with me since I didn't have a house to have it at. I did all the food and Shauna had awesome decorations and a bouncy house for the kids. We had a great turn out... about 20 kids. It was a blast!!!!! I'm bummed that I didn't get pictures of all the kids but at least I got some!
My favorite part of the party was watching the kids try to eat the caramel apples. It is HILARIOUS watching a bunch of kindergartners and first graders who have missing teeth and loose teeth try to find the right angle to bite the apple. So funny!!!!!\
Trick or Treating was really fun, too. Eric thought it was the best thing ever. After every house he would run to me and show me his candy. He couldn't believe people were just giving it to him. He would look at me with wide eyes and say "Can you believe it????". Such a fun night!!!
Enjoy the pics!
Halloween Party Hosts - Aidan, Anya, and Ashlyn
Anya in the bouncy house
Eric and a mummy flying high
Cupcake time!
Ashley, Sierra, and Anya
Anya, Alyssa, Sierra, and Ashley
Pin the smile on the skeleton
This was towards the end of the party and Jesic was being
goofy and Anya thought it was HILARIOUS!!! She was cracking up!
The peacock ready for trick-or-treating
Snake Eyes
Anya, Ashlyn, Aidan, and Eric
Trick or Treat
At the end of the night. We had a pumpkin costume for Tara
but left it at the hotel. :(
CANDY!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Super cute and the party looks like a blast!!! Chico bags have SO many uses!! :) Glad they had a great Halloween.
Post a Comment