And, yes, the pictures are COMPLETELY out of order. Blogger is being difficult and I can't rearrange them! :)
| Right when we got to the maze |
| The kids with the ropes they made |
| Nathan and the kids on the hayride |
| Me and Eric |
| Anya making her rope |
| Nathan stuffing the scarecrow |
| Anya trying on the scarecrow clothes. She picked the shirt and scarf, Eric picked the pants and hat. |
| Eric helping me stuff the scarecrow |
| The finished product |
| Anya making her rope |
| Checking her work |
| Eric's turn |
| He had a lot of fun with this |
| Anya on the slide |
| Wheeeeeee |
| Nathan and Eric |
| Rubber duck race |
| Me and Nathan |
| Kids playing in the "Hen House"..... LOTS of corn! |
| Anya and Eric going through the mini-maze |
| Cotton Candy!!!! |
| Love this!!! This wasn't posed... he just got cotton candy on his chin and I loved his pink beard! :) |
| Face painting |
| Batman |
| Anya asked for a patriotic butterfly to match her shirt |
| I LOVE my husband's ability to be a kid! Rolling down the hill.... |
| They all did this for a good 10 minutes! |
1 comment:
That looks like a BLAST!!! That slide looks awesome I want to go on it! :) Great pics.
Post a Comment