My mom has been competing in the Scottish Highland Games since I was in 6th grade. I loved going as a kid and still do! It's been a few years since I've watched her compete so I'm glad that the Tucson games were going on while I was in town.
This was Eric's first trip to the Highland Games and the first one that Anya could remember (we took her to one in California when she was much younger). They thought it was so cool that Grandma was throwing telephone poles! They also had a sword fighting lesson and thought it was so cool. Anya was paired with a girl her age and they were following the moves. Eric was paired with another 4 year old boy and they were just wacking each other with the foam swords... typical! hahahaha
Grandma getting ready to throw the stone
Sarah, Uncle Kevin, Shane, Anya, and Eric
Sword fighting lesson
Boys will be boys!
Getting knighted
Caber toss!!!
1 comment:
Man I wish we were here when you went to this! We so would have gone! Your mom is awesome! Michelle someday I'm gonna come watch you!!!
Post a Comment