We had visitors for 3 days and these are the only pics I have... yes, I know... totally failed on that front! :) But the good part is that we were having such a great time together that I was too busy to remember to grab the camera! Most of these are from my sister's phone... thank goodness for that! :)
Eric & Zachariah cuddling Tara
Anya painting Aunt Stef's nails
Mmmmm.... chicken and waffles!
My family has Scottish roots and my mom & sister have competed
in the Scottish Highland games since I was in 6th grade. My mom
brought kilts for everyone to wear when we went to see Brave. :)
Didn't you know Spiderman is Scottish? ;)
Poor Anya... the sun was REALLY bright after being in the theater!





1 comment:
Yay for picture updates!! I love that your mom and sister came and my favorite picture is definitely all of you at the movie!!!! Glad you've also come to the dark side of water fun every day of summer! Can't wait for beach fun every day of summer next year!!!
Post a Comment